Zetwerk - Assistant Manager - Planning Engineer - Pipeline (6-12 yrs)
Department : Oil & Gas - Delivery - Projects
Good to have skill : Leadership, Strategic Planning
Must have skill : Project Management, Primavera P6, Earned Value Management, WBS, Project Control, Project Planning
Job description :
1) Developing Billing schedule, cash flow, Earned value management.
2) Preparing and reviewing Planning package
3) Preparing/Updating Schedule
4) Preparing cash flow and ensure review of deviations and prepare corrective actions.
5) Creating and monitoring the business metrics through dashbaords
6) Preparing Reports pertaining Project Work.
7) Site resources identification & Allocation.
8) Interaction with Contractors & Site Engineers and udpate the business metrics on a scheduled basis
External Skills And Expertise :
1) 6-12 years of experience in handling the project planning cum management of cross country pipeline projects (EPC/LSTK nature)in Oil and Gas.
2) Proficient understanding of concepts around Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Cost Breakdown structure (CBS), Integration of WBS and CBS, productivity, critical path analysis, & forecasting.
3) Hands on experience in fabrication production planning and control, project management, resource management and manpower requirement planning in the manufacturing & mechanical construction environment.
4) Understanding of all aspects governing operational and production activities and up to date knowledge of latest technological advancements in the industry.
5) Planning and Development of Project Schedules with Resource Optimization for Basic and Detail Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing and Construction for EPC Projects.
6) Effective resource planning/ optimization, focusing on waste reduction, enhancing productivity and profitability
7) Ability to use sound judgment, decision-making skills and thrive in a deadline intensive environment.