Talent Acquisition at Zingavita
Views:153 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Zingavita - Executive - Warehouse Operations (4-5 yrs)
About Company :
Zingavita is started by 3 Founders: Rohit Anand (INSEAD, second venture post successful exit from first), Sachin Goel (PEC, 13 years of professional experience) and Tarun Jyot Singh (FMS Delhi, ex-Unilever, 13 years of professional experience).
Zingavita is a D2C brand and wants to transform kids nutrition space with unique products and dosage formats. In short span of 6 months, it has become number 3 player online in kids space. A lot of exciting products are planned for launch and it plans to start selling internationally be second half of 2021
About the Role :
- The warehouse executive is responsible for the organizing and delegation of all activities performed in the warehouse i.e.
a. Inventory Management
b. Order fulfillment
c. PO tracking and dispatch management
d. Payment reconciliation
- The warehouse executive is also responsible for maintaining reports pertaining to the warehouse.
- Responsible for the development of staff by providing training.
- Responsible for the security of the stock and the warehouse.
Preferred Qualifications :
- 4-5 yrs experience in warehouse operations
- A good understanding of the industry's leading software
- A keen understanding of the importance of warehouse layout
- An ability to emphasize associate training
- Ahead for analyzation that supports good customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and strong interpersonal skills.