Consultant - Search and Selection at CIEL HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:849 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Zonal Service Manager - Mechanical Service & Systems (14-25 yrs)
Job Summary :
Responsible for implementing the Service Policies for improving the Product Performance, Performance of Channel Partners/ Team and driving them for continued excellence to ensure continual improvement in the Customer Experience and contributing towards business goals set for Bihar/ JH/ WB/ Orrisa and 7 States of NE.
Job Responsibilities :
- Execute the service strategy through Regional Managers/Area Managers. Collect the feedback from the Regional Manager and take up with Service Head (North - East) for needful revision in the policies/strategies from time to time.
- Communicate and sign off deliverable/ KRAs to Regional Managers, Area Managers and other related team members.
- Discuss, negotiate, signing off the SLAs with different customers viz- Telecom/ Retails/ Institutions. Monitoring the adherence of the SLAs periodically and initiate CAPA as and when required.
- Continuous monitoring the performance of the team members/ dealers/ channel partners periodically and directing for the CAPA execution through the Regional Managers.
- Get the Periodic audits at Dealers end through RMs and supporting them to achieve the desired level of performance in SLAs. Recommend New Dealers to the business and also discontinuance Non performing Dealers if any.
- Ensure sufficient no of team members with Dealers end, grooming them through on the job/ vestibule trainings to attain desired level of competence.
- Budgeting for the Spares and AMC/ CMS and ensure achievement of the Targets. Also ensure timely collection of payments.
- Periodically conducting Customer Satisfaction Surveys and strive to exceed the CSI with different customers.
- Continuously collecting the feedback regarding the Product Performance from the Field and communicate the same to the senior officials.
- Explore, support, trial for New Engine Application Process, Development of new engine applications in the assigned territory/region.
- Managing Service Warranty issues; collection of technical information/ data, take up with the senior management resolution of warrantee issues and endeavor for reduction in the per engine warranty cost.
- Joining the Governance Meetings with Telecom Customers at Zonal/ Circle, maintaining excellent relations with them to ensure further growth of the service business.
- Visiting Corporate Customers/conduct Customer Meet periodically to resolve the long pending issues. Also ensure that all the Regional Managers/ Aream Managers to do the same at Zonal/ Circle level.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.